Ear Ringing From Stress and Anxiety[imwb_socialbuzz] By John On October 7, 2006 Under Tinnitus Questions
Please describe your tinnitus symptoms, when it started .
1) When did your feelings of stress, tension, or anxiety begin?
- when I do not take proper sleep (i.e. less than 7 hours)
- when I talk too much.
- when I hear loud music, screech of chalk and trains etc.
- when there are two music sytems in the same rooom (overlap of sound).
- when so many people are talking nearby me.
- listening to the same words, songs, talks, complains again and again.
2) Do you attribute the feelings to anything in particular like an event in
your life or a circumstance that scares you?
- As such there is nothing, but when this problem bothers me, I feel helpless and look for the medication.
3) Do you have physical symptoms along with your feelings of anxiety? What are they?
- Sometimes there are sleeping problem (not very often), sometimes I feel headache, I can’t talk much, I can concentrate while studying for a long time and started thinking something else. ( i.e dizzines comes with anxiety).
4) Does anything make your anxiety better?
- when I sleep well.
- when I talk smoothly and less,
- when I hang out with my friends.
- something that makes me forget that I have ringing going on in my ears.
5) Does anything make your anxiety worse?
(I have covered this section in my previous answers, let me know if you need more details in this)
6) Do you experience symptoms of sleepleesness , How often,
- Not very often, 1 day/week.
7) During the day do you experience : lack of energy,difficulty in
concentration,irritation,general feeling of unwellness,lack of
- Yes, I do experience lack of concentration, energy, irritation (In general, I do not feel well in certain hours i.e. between 01pm to 6pm)
8) Any other associated disease at present/suffered in past?
- Yes, I am sensitive to too much cold and too much hot ….and often suffer from cold during those atmosphere, allergic to any smoke.
9) Family history of the same?
-Yes, my father is also allergic to cold, hot and smoke.
It would indeed seem as though your ear ringing tinnitus problems are related to stress and anxiety. Use the link to access a huge amount of information regarding stress and anxiety tinnitus.
Hope this helps!