Getting Rid of the Buzzing in Your Ears[imwb_socialbuzz] By John On May 2, 2011 Under Tinnitus
Are You Suffering From Buzzing Noises In Your Ears?
Tinnitus is an ear condition that affects millions of people all over the world regardless age and gender. In America, 50 million people are suffering from a buzzing in the ears.
- 12 million of these have such severe instances of tinnitus that they are unable to function normally
- They are unable to work
- To socialize
- To live a normal life, in fact
Tinnitus is normally characterized by an incessant noise in one or both ears. This noise occurs without any external noise being present.
Other Tinnitus Sounds Include:
- a ringing
- clicking and clucking
- hissing sounds
- whooshing and roaring noises
- chirping or buzzing in your ears.
The noises may be soft or loud, but it is always very annoying.
One of the most important things that you should know about this condition is that it is not a disease but rather an indication that you are suffering a condition that is causing it.
The main cause of tinnitus is exposure to loud noises.
Other conditions are:
- hearing loss
- Meniere’s Disease,
- ear and sinus infection
- head and neck injuries
- earwax blockage
- TMJ disorders.
It is vital to identify what causes your condition if you are to find most appropriate treatment. You may have to undergo several medical tests such as audiometry and CT scans to be able to get the right diagnosis of the disease that triggered your tinnitus.
There is no cure for tinnitus
However, this does not really mean that you cannot find relief for the buzzing in your ears. There are however, a number of natural remedies that can help you decrease the intensity of the noises.
- Because there are no prescription medications that can cure or relieve the condition, most sufferers have turned to holistic medicines such as homeopathic remedies to find relieve from the continuous noises they have to put up with.
- Alternative treatments such as Gingko Biloba, sesame, goldenseal, black cohosh , spinach and many others. have also been noted to help relieve the symptoms. Yoga, acupressure, and acupuncture may also help relieve tinnitus.
- Homeopathic tinnitus treatment remedies are the most successful of the natural remedies for tinnitus.
- In some instances vitamin therapy may also alleviate the condition to some extent.
Although, you may be able to find the best ear ringing treatment for the buzzing in your ears, you can also help yourself hasten the healing process. By getting a healthier diet and an ample amount of exercise, you can help improve your condition.
Try to minimize the intake of substances such as nicotine, caffeine and alcohol. Finally, try to stay as optimistic as possible. By having a positive mind, you will be able to get through any difficulty in your life including the buzzing in your ears.