Finding the Cause of the Sounds of Tinnitus[imwb_socialbuzz] By John On August 4, 2011 Under Ringing In Ears
Tinnitus may not be a very common condition but what we do not know is that it affects millions and millions of people all over the world regardless of age, gender and social status. The usual sign of this condition is the incessant noise in one or both ears. What makes tinnitus extremely frightening is that it is only an indication of an underlying medical problem and is not really a disease itself. That is the reason why although you may be able to find and use some kind of a treatment to stop ear ringing, it is still best to identify and cure what caused it to completely eliminate it.
These are the health conditions that can cause tinnitus:
1. Hearing loss – this is usually caused by the overexposure or sudden exposure to noises or sounds with high decibels.
2. Meniere’s Disease – it is an inner ear disorder which affects hearing and balance. The real culprit for this condition is still unknown but it has been said that the exposure to loud noises causes it.
3. Ear Infections – this occurs when bacteria enters our ears. Those who engage in water activities like swimming are prone to acquire ear infections.
4. Head and Neck Injuries – this is very common among military personnel and those who take part in physical activities like martial arts. Head trauma can actually be very dangerous and can actually bring about the sounds of tinnitus.
5. Hypertension – this actually causes pulsatile tinnitus. Pulsatile tinnitus brings about a noise that sounds like a heartbeat or your pulse. Once you start hearing that kind of sound, you must seek the right medical attention because it may lead to much more serious health conditions.
There are many other health problems that can cause tinnitus. Some of them may be very mild but others can be really serious. Before you try looking for a cure for tinnitus whether it is an old or a new treatment for tinnitus, make sure that you know what causes your ears to ring and take the right actions to make it better.